Friday 8 March 2013

FIRST THURSDAYS Bristol @ The Bank of Stokes Croft

my work in FIRST THURSDAYS at the bank of stokes croft, bristol

the bank of stokes croft, bristol

Last night I was lucky enough to be exhibiting work in the First Thursdays project 'an art and music event on the 1st Thursday of each month showcasing Bristols wealth of music and art talent'. Held in Bristol at The Bank of Stokes Croft, a bar opposite my studio.

If you would like to buy any of these prints they are available for sale in my shop.

FIRST THURSDAYS bristol

I showed some old work, but printed BIG (the two KUEDO images), some recent work (The DOLOR EP cover image, and the Flying Lotus image I did for Bonafide). But most excitingly for me, I got a NEW print made up that I hadn't seen printed before, the image I made for dj YO! MAFIA. It was really nice to see it in the flesh. Big shout out to the guys at NICHE FRAMES on Stokes Croft, who do all my printing, and did a beautiful job as always printing these...

new print!!!

No comments: